Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Being Dissatisfied


I am sure for many dissatisfied seem like a negative word. It is in many ways however we should be able to use it in a positive way. Playing sports I found that being dissatisfied was a way to being a true winner. You look at teams that win championships the main reason they are able to is because they are dissatisfied and are driven to a higher level. Other word just winning does not satisfy you. It is why people and teams go further.

I know playing tennis in my younger years I knew that I could win most of the time but I had another level that I wanted get to. I never got to where I wanted to however being dissatisfied made me a better player. Just let you know the level would have been playing professional and winning a championship like Wimbledon, the French Open and U.S. Open however only a small percentage make it there but that is what kept me dissatisfied.

So for us all who want to be champions in whatever area of life we are in along with achieving our purpose and destiny being dissatisfied is part of the game. Of course to those we spend our lives with and those we plan to help us achieve our purpose and destiny they will not see that part of us. Actually this is the great part of being dissatisfied going after what may satisfy us without others knowing. Let you know the true secret is that we will never be satisfied and that is OK in my book. Oh yes it does not take us away from being a humble person either. Another thing other people may never need to know that we are never satisfied. Another great thing about it and we don’t have to be focused on being dissatisfied it is just a part of us. So if you have thought being dissatisfied as a negative thought or action turn it around and make it a positive thought or action. I believe most of the successful people who changed the world were dissatisfied people. No matter what you have done up to this point in your life you can do even more because your life is not over yet and you haven’t achieved close to what you can. This truly makes champions and people of destiny. Look forward to your next chapter of life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment