Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hello Fall Welcome to 2016




Spring was warmer than normal

Summer was very hot

Here in the Pacific Northwest we expected this year this way because of climate change

So Fall what are you going to do for us

Will you be warmer than normal?

Less rain and higher temperatures

Since you have come in it has been about normal

When you come for a visit each year this is how it starts with very nice weather and the trees in bloom

We know though the wind and rain will come when you are on your way out of town

I know you want us to remember you before the return next year

I know we forget you sometimes because of summer and winter

However winter lately has not been the same though it did rain even more than normal last year

I like it when it snows in winter though doesn’t happen to often

You are my friend Fall that is why I say hello

I do remember you just like the rest of the seasons

No you are not the least of them

I love you as much as the others

Enjoy this year while you’re here

I promise that I will say good bye

I know we don’t have many holidays while you are around however I always do enjoy Halloween

Behave yourself this year on Halloween so the children can enjoy it

After that you can do what you want before leaving

Yes I promise to say good bye


No comments:

Post a Comment