Monday, September 26, 2016

Meditate


I believe we all need to spend some of our time during the day in meditation. I am not talking necessarily how the new agers meditate however we need to spend time thinking on positive things. I try to do that every morning when I go for a walk. I include that with praying as well.

So much in our lives negative thoughts come into our minds whether it is what we hear from others or the media; a lot of what we hear is bad news that we need to drown out. Also this is where hearing positive things from family and friends come in.

I believe a lot of those who are involved in shooting or terrorist attacks are hearing the wrong message. We all have the capability in doing evil things however we have been taught by our parents that there are consequences for our actions. Also the laws of the land tell us that there are consequences if we don’t obey. There are laws like the speed limit that many do not obey to the letter however you are caught than you receive a ticket. Also there can be consequences if you don’t stop on a red light or drive in the wrong lane. These laws are for our own well-being.  The thing is not everyone does what their parents have told them about obeying the law. Not all bad children have bad parents and vice versa. In the end you are responsible for your own actions.

I believe though that those who have done terrible acts that some of them may not have done them if they meditated on the positive. I have had bad thoughts over time and I believe that most people do however most have the conscience not to follow through with actions. We all have a choice whether to do the right or wrong thing and most of us always do the right thing otherwise the world would be even in a darker place. I know that some people do have mental illness that go out and do horrible things but I believe to that many have chosen to do the wrong thing at the same time.

Another thing I believe our lives are much better off when thinking about good things. A good thing to do is think about your dreams and what you would like to do in the future. Also what you would change if you have the opportunity to do so. I think about my friends and family along with love, faith and hope. I don’t think it is a cure all but I do think we are in much happier place when meditating. Just relax breath and think about the good things. This is especially good when circumstances are happening during the days that are not good either. Try it for one day if you haven’t done so before. Positive and good thoughts should be in your life more of the time. Oh yes you will have more good days too.

No comments:

Post a Comment