Thursday, November 3, 2016

Now November

                                         
                                          In the area of Mt. Rainier National Park



We can say hello or welcome November. Also it is hard to believe another year is coming to an end. Of course we say that every year. I have heard the older we get the faster the year goes by so that means 2017 will be even faster.

We now can start the holiday season though the stores seem to do so in September. They start selling candy and remind us that Thanksgiving is coming soon. Now that November is here a lot of people think about Black Friday. I know that a lot of people go shopping that day for Christmas however I haven’t started that tradition. For me it is a day to relax after enjoying Thanksgiving. Now though some of the stores are opening on Thanksgiving to put on sales as well. At some point it will be a tradition for people to shop that day well as Black Friday.

We can start reflecting what kind of year we have been through and what we anticipate for the coming year. I am not really into New Year’s resolutions but it important to remind ourselves what has happened this year and what we would like to see happen in the coming. Have we accomplished what we wanted in the current year? I have to say for me I haven’t accomplished everything I wanted to however I have been working on taking steps. I like this life to be an adventure along with helping others get where they want to be. I believe that I have helped others especially through posting here however looking forward to more adventures. I have to say the adventures would be to see more of Washington State. I look forward to sharing all the different spots and cities around here. I not only believe that I live in one of the best spots in the world there is so much more to learn here well as the rest of the world.

When people are asked what they would do with money if they won the lottery they usually say that they will give a lot of it away to charities and to the poor along with their families. I am not sure how many really do so however I would look at helping people out at the same time do a lot of traveling. It would be so nice to see so many places of the world however coming home would be great to. Of course I would enjoy writing about the places I see and the people that I meet. In fact the people I meet would be the best part. I would love to know the stories of everyone. Actually I try to do as much as I can here already. This year I learned about some of my classmates from high school. I thought I knew some things about them but I learned so much more. I can say the same thing about friends too. This Saturday I will be going to a potluck with members of my church. We have a group that is in the process of serving people in the community and I have decided to be part of it. We will go to the homes of the needy who need things done around their houses and yards. Although I know some of the members of the group I look forward to know them better and their stories. Also there is a few I don’t know that well and I can get to know them. I find out getting to know people the most exciting part of life. I hope they feel the same about getting to know me. So enjoy November and the holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment