Saturday, December 10, 2016

Being Kind


 I find that most people I meet still are kind. Of course it could be where I live as well.

We hear so much negative through the media it is hard to think that people are kind anymore but I really do believe that most still are kind; however it could be where I live and other places in the world the people are not.

Another thing though I believe we are kind people will be kind back to us just in the same way if we are not kind than they likely will not be.

I find though that people get offended really easy these days. This can happen over even the little things. The reason I say that is I have heard people talk about being offended. When they mention what they have been offended about I am thinking really over something so small. I truly believe some people are offended over even small things is that they are passionate in what they believe and if another person doesn’t agree with them they get upset really easily.

Although there are things that I believe in strongly I still try not to let others who have a difference of opinion get the best of me.  My biggest weakness is when someone directs themselves with their opinion about me. Other words they talk about me in a negative way and not what the subject they are talking about. Fortunately that doesn’t happen a lot so I don’t get angry often but when I do watch out. LOL.

What I have found though that hasn’t changed a lot is when people talk about others. Many are still unkind when they talk about someone who isn’t in the room. Other words it is easy to talk about someone in a negative way when they aren’t around. Also this happens when they make fun of another person. It really makes me wonder if they speak the same about me when I am not around. I believe it is best to be kind to everyone at all times even when it is not easy to do so. In fact I would have to say we are mature when we are kind to another when they are not kind to us.

So let’s be kind to others even though they may not deserve the kindness. A great way to act going into the New Year; we can do it with a smile. I am sure this will make our lives better too. I know I certainly enjoy kind words that people speak to into my life. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment