Friday, December 9, 2016

Make Life Easier


I believe that we can make life a lot easier than it has been.

It may be a battle to do so however we have to decide we want to.

It all begins with us. Often we have been accustomed to things being tough and listening to others.

I know it won’t be easy because as much as I try things don’t seem to get better however I have to decide this is what I want.

Making life easier will take faith and trust. This is not often what we are used to neither.

I believe that making life easier not only begins with us but those we surround ourselves with. We need people in our lives that will encourage us as much as we encourage them.

A smile on our face I am sure will help us out as well. Removing stress out of our lives will help too; however our friends will help us the most. The important thing is to have the right friends. Often in the past we have had friends that have not been the ones that have helped us out. Also those we could call enemies that would continue putting us down has not made life any easier.

What just came in my mind is that we should look at ourselves in the mirror when we wake up in the morning. We can speak to the person in the mirror and say “You’re good”.

I can’t guarantee things will get better right off the bat however more often we do what is right will make life easier.

Another thing we can’t do is compare ourselves to others. I know that we have heard that for years but have we really listened. I think not.

I hope this helps all of us make life easier. Think positive along with the faith in ourselves and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment