Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Looking Forward To The New Year


I came up with a thought going into the New Year imagine that. My thought is that we should make a list of the things we accomplished in 2016 and then make a list of what we would like to accomplish in 2017. A year from now we can look back and see if the accomplishments happened in 2017. If you like some accomplishments in 2016 you can add to 2017 as well although new ones would be nice as well.

I give you an example as accomplishments. Let you know they are not mine just a few that I came up with. Example for 2016 learning French and taking yoga classes; on the 2017 list more French and yoga along with a trip to France. All sounds pretty good to me.

I figured for 2016 I would make it the year of adventure. It has been somewhat however not to the degree I would like so I am going to make 2017 the year of adventure and see if it works out even better. Also it will be a year to learn more things for example history. The use of the internet makes searching history a lot easier than it used to be. I would like to know more about World War 1 and 2. It has been quite some time now although I don’t want to go over the whole Vietnam War I would like to see what Vietnam looks like today. In fact I may try to visit on line as many countries as I can in 2017. Since I want to travel to many places it would be nice to know as much as I can before traveling to them. Of course I will continue to encourage and post here every day. Bring light to those who may be living in some darkness. My life is not perfect by any means however if I can help others toward more happiness the better. Remember that happiness is a choice not a place we are at however the more we can let people know that they have the choice the better. I hope that everyone is having a good holiday season so far. I know it is early in the process however to wish everyone a happy holiday the better. God bless you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment