Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 The Year OF Change


On Sunday the church I was attending merged with another church. Something we don’t hear about very often for sure. Each church had attendance of around two hundred however neither was going much at all. The church I was attending met at night in the building that the other church owned. Without going into great detail our pastor asked the other churches pastor if we could come together as one. The weakness of one of the churches was the strength of the other and vice versa so the beginning of the new church happened. The new church name is the same as the church we merged with so my church name is no longer in existence. Something to get used to however we are all excited to what God has planned as one group in the years ahead.

This makes me believe that change is happening around the world in 2017. You have to figure in the USA it will start soon with Donald Trump becoming the new President. Whether you agree with it or not this is what’s happening. He will bring new change hopefully for the good. We will find out won’t we? One thing for sure we have never had a president like Trump.

Change is always difficult for many. It takes a little while to get used to change whether we agree with it or not. I hope that change will occur in other countries as well. I know that many will agree with me but I don’t want to have people upset in those countries that I wish change would happen. I am sure some would welcome the change while others prefer to stay with the status quo even though the change would benefit them.

I believe that many of us have been born for this period of time to help usher new change. These are the people who truly believe in purpose and destiny in their lives. We must speak up for truth. The world is going in the wrong direction. What people are saying bad is good and good is bad. I am not here to offend others but not everyone’s thinking is right. Many people are accepting things that at one time were wrong. If you believe different than I do I am not going to speak judgment against you because I don’t want be judged either for what I believe. We must have grace and love for those who think different than we do however to ignore truth is not right either. If you really love people it is important to speak truth into their lives to change them not condemn.

This is all I will say about that however change is coming whether good or bad. Important to embrace the good; until next time God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment