Saturday, January 21, 2017

Having a Good Time



 Though I have declared 2017 the year where we press on to be the best we can be for doing our purpose and destiny it is important that we have a good time doing so.

I believe often we can get stressed out because we are trying so hard to do so. It is like going to your job where you have been doing the work so long that when Monday starts you can’t wait until Friday comes so you can look forward to the weekend. I know the feeling because that happened to me.  We know it is time for a change when that happens especially if you go on vacation and return the same thing continues to happen.

God has intended us to enjoy our time on this earth though it is short no matter how long we live for. He has given each of us a certain purpose to accomplish however he wants us to enjoy and not get stressed out about it. I have mentioned before that being happy is a choice and in our purpose we must choose to be happy as well. If for some reason that you feel stressed out it is time to make some changes to become happy once again.  I know that my main purpose is to encourage others and that is why I am here mentioning to be happy. It may have to begin with a smile. If you feel that it is hard to accomplish what I am saying than I would go to a friend that you respect to help you out. We all want to be healthy and happy. Have yourself a wonderful weekend and relax.




No comments:

Post a Comment