Friday, January 20, 2017

This is a New Day


 We all know that every day is a new day. Today will not be like any other. What we experience today we will not any other day. We must forget yesterday except good memories and tomorrow will take care of itself.

Today though is inauguration day in the United States of America where Donald Trump becomes the 45th President of United States. There has been no one like him before as President. The USA has had Presidents that were not career politicians however they were military men. Donald Trump is neither one. He became President after being a businessman. Not just a business an international one that had his picture in the paper and newspapers along with having a reality show.

No one except himself, his family and close friends really have no idea what kind of President he will be. I would say most that voted for him either didn’t want Hilary Clinton so bad or on blind faith. Whether we like it or not he is becoming the 45th President. I didn’t vote for either him or Clinton. So I am going on my faith that everything will be alright. How our lives change over the next few months or years we will see won’t we?

There is a lot of passion on both sides those who say that he is not their president or those who are excited that he is. The important thing is that as a country we become united. Time to get rid of the doubt or hatred for the man; it doesn’t matter whether he is republican or democrat he was voted in as President. So today will begin a new chapter for the USA and we should embrace it. Not just for country however the whole world. Whatever changes he decides to input will affect everyone one way or another. There are things in this country that I don’t agree with or many of the people. I have to say that I am one that is not politically correct but I am not going to embrace hate either. I embrace love to the fullest measure. I may not agree how some people live their lives but we are all given the choice to do so. I love others because that is my choice to. Important to choose love and peace whether we live our lives the same or not. Let unity stand. God Bless America and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment