Sunday, January 22, 2017

Love to Travel


I am sure most people love to travel. The main reason that they may not is the time and expense which I understand well because I am in the same place. Those who don’t like to travel probably because they don’t like to fly on planes.

We have a large world out there so we need to see as much of it as we can. Help keep the cost down would be to know people who are living in the areas that you want to travel to. There are several websites out on the internet where you can find people to stay with where you don’t have to pay high hotel bills and keep your eating expenses down to. All you have to do is some research to find those sites. In fact next time I write about travel in this fashion anyway I will have some information for you of some sites.

Another way to travel and it will not cost as much or the time involved. This would be to visit places nearby in your country. For example I am planning to visit places this year on a weekend where the drive is within two hours. I know where I live there are so many places to see within two hours. I can go to the mountains, the big city of Seattle, smaller towns and watching out on waterfronts. Every place has uniqueness to itself. So my idea would to visit a local coffee shop to see what the people are like and get into some conversation. Can ask them where good places you can visit even if you already what they are.

My plan will be to take my camera with me so I can have pictures to show you and make you feel that you’re on the trip with me. Another idea when you go on these trips would be to take pictures that you can share with your friends on social media. Speaking of friends you could do some planning where at least once a month your family or a group of friends could go on a trip together. You can search on line to see what is happening on a weekend where you go. The possibilities are endless without going too far away. So happy traveling to you whether far or near.

No comments:

Post a Comment