Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Renewing Of The Mind





December 2015 I mentioned on social media about how we need to renew our minds. I am sure that I have mentioned here before but always good to give a reminder every once in a while.

I figure this year it is important to continue edifying and encouraging everyone and renewing of the mind is important part of it. 

I know that those who deal with yoga spend time meditating which is important part of renewing of the mind. The thing about renewing our minds is that we have to think about good things. We could say having positive thoughts but I think there is more to it that though it is important. Also prayer is part of renewing the mind as well.

Throughout our times negative things come into our minds. They can be with other people throwing our way. It is easy for people to tell us things that are negative so we need our minds to be cleaned out. Also we naturally can have negative thoughts come in without anyone else’s help. If you are a Christian you know that this is known as sin as well. Sin is a natural part of our lives so we must find a way to get rid of these thoughts and that is where renewing the mind comes in.

I would recommend that we spend often as we can to renew the mind. This is where prayer comes in to ask God to help us out too. Since we can ask him for anything the renewing of the mind should be at the top of the list.

Besides having negative thoughts it is easy to become stressful as well and the renewing of the mind will help us not to be so stressful or release us from it. I believe that all this will help live a longer life or at the very least more of an enjoyable life. So if you haven’t spent time meditating I would recommend starting right now. It can begin with being quiet which is not an easy thing either. I know all that from my experience. I have to admit that I don’t meditate as much as I should however the plan is to take the time to do so. I recommend starting out doing so at a specific time of the day. I believe the idea would be at the beginning of the day and if you can at the end of the day as well. A good way to start and end the day; I am sure we will feel much better and we are healthier as well. Like everything it is OK to start slowly and work your way up. Other words you can start at five minutes a day and then increase each week. Who knows you could be up to an hour each day or longer by the end of the year. Also you can meditate why doing other things as well. Of course that will take some time to get used as well. Best wishes and God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment