Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Joyful Laughter





I don’t know about you however I believe we can all enjoy a joyful laughter.

This doesn’t happen once in a while I believe we can use at least one a day if not a lot more often than that.

I believe it is to be good to be around those are contagious when it comes to laughter.

It doesn’t mean that life will be any better than what we have been used to but I believe it will feel a whole better.

If you love to laugh meet a lot of people that you can pass it on. Our world will be a lot better off this way.

We can use this with those who we feel is part of our purpose and destiny. Begin with our friends, family and church.

Those around who get contagious with the laugh can pass it on to other too.

Paul said in Philippians 4:4 rejoice in the Lord always. Rejoicing and laughter sound a lot alike to me. You can call it either way in my mind. Purse it no matter what. Something we have a choice about.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment