Saturday, February 18, 2017

A Random Act of Kindness


                                                               All begins with love!



On Friday the Renton Washington Police Department said on social media that it was national random act of kindness day. I am sure they wanted to remind us all that it is important to be kind to our fellow man at any time. I am sure since they are a thinking how we can especially help when it comes to motor vehicles and traffic. I know that we can do so in many other ways and places too.

The Renton Police Department reminded me how on several different occasions where someone would let me know that I had low pressure in one of my tires or I had a light out or one of my turn signals wasn’t working. These act of kindness  make our lives a lot better off where we can have something taken care of before an accident may occur.

There are other ways we can be involved in random acts of kindness too. For example I have helped others in a grocery store with something heavy or too high for them to reach.

I am sure we all see where we can help others whether it is random or not. Most of all we can give someone a hug or a smile when they need one. The important thing is that we are open to opportunities every day and that we are ready to help when the time comes. It is especially gratifying when we help someone when we are on a time schedule or the circumstance will inconvenience us. I know that we appreciate it when someone stops and helps us out. Again nothing better than giving kindness to a fellow human being; have yourself a wonderful weekend.  

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment