Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Truth Will Set You Free


I am sure most people have heard or seen in one fashion or another about the truth will set you free. Although I don’t know about many other religions besides Christianity I am sure that each one believes that they do have the truth. Unfortunately not all religions can have the truth only applies to one.  I am a Christian so I believe that my religion is the only one that has the truth. Of course you can say that is wrong how any religion can have the real truth. I said that above only applies to one. Jesus Christ said this in John 8:32 and in John 14:6 he said “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to Father except through me.” When he says Father he is speaking about God. If you do believe Jesus than you know the truth and if you don’t than you are calling him a liar. I am not saying that it is what he is saying actually.

If you are seeking after truth or God himself I would seek after Jesus to see if he can be found by you. Many may say that it is too easy and you are correct. That is why so many people stumble because it is easy however it is hard to follow at the same time. It takes faith and belief to know Jesus. I let you know he is worth going after.

There will be times where it will not feel good at all because even after accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior the road is not easy to follow. There will be times where you will fall once again. I know because I have fallen many times and I will continue to do so.

I am not asking you to take my word for it I ask you to go to him to find the answer yourself. If you know someone that is a true follower of Jesus and not just going to church on Sunday as a religion occasion ask them your questions.

We are all not free in some fashion or another however you can be freed today. Just ask him into your heart today. May his blessings be on you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment