Friday, March 10, 2017

Be Strong





When it comes to pressing on part of the package is that we need to stand up and be counted by telling the truth.

There is so much going on in the world that is not truth any longer and is lies. Those who know the truth need to stand up and speak it. Not an easy thing to do because there is a thin line speaking the truth and sounding judgmental. It is important to have wisdom and do it all in love.

It is like when you discipline your children. You tell them that they are doing something wrong and they will come back saying that you don’t love them anymore.  They know what they have done is wrong but want to manipulate you and say what they are doing is right. Well adults can be the same way. They know what they are doing is wrong and don’t care however you put them on the spot they will come right out and say that you are judgmental. Like a little kid they will say that you don’t love them.

There are groups that have strong agendas and are willing to get as many people on their side including children. So we can’t let them get the best of us. I have no problem letting them know that what they are doing is wrong and if they speak that I am being judgmental so what is what I will say in return.

I know that it sounds harsh however there are times where we have to be because the love we have for them. On the other hand we have to know when and what battles to fight. Again that takes wisdom on us. We need to pray and ask for wisdom so when we are confronted we have answers to come back at them.

When it comes to social media I am so tired of what many people are saying and I have decided not to say anything except in a few occasions. This is especially true when it comes to politics because most have their minds already made up and to be honest I am tired of it all. In fact if I did speak more often I am saying words to a bunch of dead horses. That may sound wrong way to say it but it is the truth.

I am amazed that so many people will say what they think on social media or link stories that they are repeating the same thing over and over again. What is truly the point? I guess they really believe that they can convince and change people’s minds.

I know what I just said is contrary to about standing up and be counted however there is times where we have to. Again the wisdom is when and what to say. The thing is we can’t get into a shouting match with someone who doesn’t have the same beliefs we have. I believe it all has to do with the timing. Today may not be the day to stand up and speak however tomorrow could be.

I believe the important thing is to live our lives in a consistent and loving manner.  This way we will have those who are looking for hope will come to us for the answers.  Enjoy pressing on and God bless you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment