Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Building Ourselves Up




Since this year I have dedicated to pressing on toward the goal an important part is building me up. To become the person I want to be in the end I must give positive reinforcement in whom I am and who I can become as well.

Over many years others along with myself I have thought that I could not do a lot of things. I had nothing to offer others and the world along with myself. It is easy to be convinced when you hear negative words that your life is going to be about. Other words I accepted what I believed.

I have to say that there is a ways to go in building myself up into what I believe I can be however I know to that will happen. A key is for me to believe those closest to me in what they say. I have to let it go over and over again in my mind that my purpose on this earth is for noble purposes. I am here for more than my own good comfort and action but for others too.

No matter what you have gone through in your life believe those closest to you have said about yourself.  Don’t believe the negative things people may say about you. If you need positive reinforcement look for others that will give it to you. Most of all believe those who speak positive words into your life and give your mind exercises saying over and over again that you are important and special.

Those who you speak to in the future will appreciate who you have become and the positive words that you speak over their lives; press on to meeting your goals.  

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment