Friday, March 3, 2017

Good Things Can Happen Continued


I am sure that I will be repeating myself at times because we can all be encouraged by words that are spoken to us over and over again. Children often are told negative things by their peers about themselves and at some point we all have believed what we have been told whether true or not.

What makes everything we hear to believe is in some respects it is true or at least close enough to believe it. The children that are blessed are those that have positive reinforcement at home by their parents while the rest the parents speak similar words to the children that they see at school every day.

Personally I received positive and negative words throughout childhood so I could say that confusion came my way. Even today both positive and negative thoughts into my mind a lot; what I do is thinking about positive things words to encourage myself. I find it odd or uncomfortable when others give me positive reinforcement because I heard so many negative words spoken to me over the years. So I try to repeat to myself that I am a special person and good things can happen for me as much as anyone else. I believe the more faith in words spoken in my mind I know that good things can happen.  It doesn’t mean that bad things won’t happen sometimes however good things will happen more often.

Although I do feel discouraged sometimes I feel to that I can help others that struggle in the same way I have over the years. So if you feel discouraged a lot I want you to know that you are special and that you do offer the world a lot of yourself. The more you encourage yourself and others the better you will be. It is like exercise the more often you do it the healthier you get. Remember to press on in being the best person you can be and have a wonderful weekend.  I know we can all meet the goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment