Thursday, March 2, 2017

Loving People


I believe the greatest thing we can do in life is loving people. It is not always easy to do so because some people make it hard to love them however I feel that is our purpose most of all is to love and encourage others.

In fact there are times we have a hard time loving ourselves. We know our own faults and we feel how others can love us. This becomes quite the dilemma in our lives. This is when people start turning to drugs and alcohol which makes it harder to be loved. People who are in this state need to be loved as much if not more than the average person however it is not an easy thing to do.

I have felt fortunate that I come from a pretty good family however I have gone through depression at different times in my life wondering why I would be loved by anyone.  Depression and rejection are both very strong negative emotions that people deal with every day. I have never gone to anyone for either one. First thing I don’t feel that I should be put on drugs for depression. Actually I think there are different types of depression and I was not one that would be diagnosed for depression. I know that not everyone is strong to deal with depression as others. It is important though speak to someone or a group where you can let others know how you feel.

Loving people can be shown in different ways. We can love people by caring and telling them how we feel about them. We can love by a smile or talking to them. I know at times it is good to talk about our own lives however it is as important to have them open up about themselves as well.

Like I say it is not always easy to love other people especially those that are so much different than we are. Loving sometimes is not saying a word just being you and listening to the other person. Knowing that you’re listening can be so caring for others too. Only talk when they want a response from you. Whatever the case loving is such a wonderful act.   

No comments:

Post a Comment