Sunday, March 19, 2017

Thinking Positive


I am sure that most people are like me where it is not always easy to think positive all the time.  Even when I know that I have a purpose and destiny in this life doesn’t mean that I will be positive and happy all the time.

Being positive and happy are both choices we make despite the circumstances in our life but again it is not easy to decide to do so. I know that I try to be often as possible but again not easy to do all the time.

Here in Western Washington we have had rain almost every day for two months. On Thursday we had a nice day where the sun came out. It seemed like it was a while since the last time saw rain and I am sure it has been. The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport’s weather station said that they had just over thirty-six inches of rain from October 1 till March 15. That comes to five and half months for their normal rain fall. February usually has little rainfall had a record for the month of over ten inches. The previous high was two inches so you see what we had to deal with. Other than Thursday it had rained every day in March. I am sure it will be another record month. Sunday and Monday is expected to be sunny and then rain will come back again for the next three days at least. We always hear about a five-day weather forecast.

Since I am a native of Western Washington I am quite used to a lot of rain however so little sunshine the last five and a half months it can make us feel depressed. In fact talking with a lot of people there is a lot of depressed people around here. I try to be as positive that I can be but not easy for sure.

I believe it takes faith and hope to stay positive as long as we can. Throwing love in the equation is a good thing too. Since we are at our yearly rain fall in six months we should start seeing the sun more on a regular basis. Also it happened October 2015 through March 2016 where we met our yearly rainfall and we had only a little more rain from April 2016 through September 2016. So history shows that we should feel positive about rainfall for spring and summer.

Last couple years we had high temperatures in spring and summer which can make us feel good however I am a person who enjoys the temperatures to be normal. It has to do being fair-skinned and living here.

Anyway whether the weather is good or bad I will try being as positive as I can be. You like me writing whether and weather together. Ha ha.  Being positive is not only good for ourselves but our family and friends along with others we run into. Smiling will help us go along ways too. When you wake up in the morning lie there for a few minutes and meditate with positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment