Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Being Grateful!





 If you are someone who feels and thinks about being grateful you are a rare gem. I am one that is grateful however I don’t think about it most of the time. Other words’ being grateful is not natural for us. It is not part of our DNA. In fact it is probably very far away from it.

If you are one when praying speaks of being grateful than you have learned it from your parents or someone else close to you. I figure even though I only think about being grateful once in a while I am still ahead of many other people. Being grateful could be on my mind more often than I realize it. The reason I am writing about being grateful gives us a sign that I do think about it more often than I realize.

We should exercise our minds as often if not more than our bodies. Thinking about being grateful will make us be grateful in the long run. This doesn’t change that being grateful will become natural however easier to do so in the long run.

Why I think being grateful is a good thing? Well I think we will be happier people. We are selfish in so many ways even when trying not to be. The only real way not to be totally selfish we have to die. I am sure none of us want to die at least not soon anyway. Practicing being grateful is a good sign. Although we won’t perfect it at least we will feel better about it.

Though I haven’t mentioned it before; at least I don’t think anyway I want to thank you and I am grateful that you read my blog whether this is the first time or you have read this many times. Oh yes this feels good though not natural of course. I hope this helps you out as well. My theme this year for the blog is to press on toward the goal. Well we can do so with being grateful. Also we can be thankful as well. It is real close to being grateful. They could be cousins or brother or sister. I know that I am being silly now. Anyway tell someone that you are grateful for them being in your life. Another area we can encourage our friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment