Thursday, April 13, 2017

Have You Told Your Story


I figure we all have a story to tell. I do so here as often as I can however we can all share our stories.

The best way of telling our story is living it out. Others will know it this way; at least those close to us anyway.

I am sure that most people have been like me where I have had my ups and downs. I hope that people learn as much from downs as my ups. In fact I am the person that people see because of my downs more than my ups. What I mean by that is I have learned a lot from those downs. I am not saying that I would have enjoyed the downs however they have made me a lot of who I am today. I can encourage others more from the difficulties in my life though success can help as well.

I have to say that failures have helped me be the person I am today. They make the successes feel really good too. I can have joy when the success comes along and see what I learn from the failures.

My story today is to learn from any failures that come and be happy of the successes. They both give me determination to do better far as being a person. This does all lead to our purpose and destiny. We can be great regardless of the failures and successes that have occurred up to this point. We can trust that everything will turn out for our benefit as well for those that we meet in this life.

Let your story be strong and when your days come to an end those who have known you will remember all that you have done. Peace and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment