Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Being Changed


When it comes to pressing on we have to realize that change has to be part of the process. I am speaking about change within us.

Most of us don’t like change in any form whether it is moving somewhere else or change in us. The important thing is that we continue to evolve as people. We are not perfect people so we need to look to become better people. It doesn’t mean that we get rid of what makes us who we truly are but making us even better.

When we were born God created us to be a unique individual however other people and circumstances put us in a position not be that person we were intended to be. Other people whether our parents, other adults like teachers and our peers would say something about us that wasn’t true. What God made us to be unique is a major part of our purpose and destiny however others didn’t want us to accomplish them for all sorts of reasons. It could be that they were jealous what the purpose of our lives was meant to be.

Now we have discovered or in some cases discovering who we are that the purpose and destiny can be fulfilled in our lives. As a young child for me it came to pass that I came down with a hearing problem and I could not hear properly for a short period of time but that time took me a while to be able to read right and understand the English language correctly. When I got my hearing corrected I did a lot of talking and my teachers especially told me to be quiet. I understand now why but I didn’t at the time. Although there was no name for it back then I am sure that I had attention deficit that may occurred because of my hearing.

Now I know that there is a lot more to the story than my hearing and talking. The truth is that my purpose and destiny is to speak and write people to encourage them to be the best that they can be. Not only can I be a person of destiny so can everyone else. So you see I am changing and evolving into the person that I was meant to be when I was born despite what others may have said and tried to stop me.

I know that I have a ways to go but I do know to that the real me is coming along each and every day. Take the talents and gifts that God has given you. Be the person that he intended you to be regardless what others may have said to you from your young age. This doesn’t mean that you are greater than anyone else but you are living the life God wanted you to in your unique way. God bless you and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment