Saturday, May 20, 2017

Being Scammed


There is a fight going on when it comes to our lives. I am one that wants to encourage while there are others that wants to take things away from us.

Recently I have been threatened by a so-called company that I owe them money and I don’t pay up they will call the police to have me arrested. I am sure a lot of other people are going through the same thing. Remember this is a scam and don’t believe them. One thing I have never heard of the company so I know that I have never borrowed money from them. This is actually the second time they tried this on me. About six months ago they did the same thing. Last time I called the state attorney general’s office. They said that they couldn’t really do anything however to have their number blocked. The problem is that they call from more than one number. They continue to have the number changed. Never take this serious and pay extortion. There are other scams that are as dangerous. If you wonder about any calls that you receive though they are not able to do anything about it call your state attorney general’s office because they can confirm the scam.

Another thing if you start falling into depression call a friend to help you out. So many people are dying of suicides. Remember life is short however depression will pass. I know because I have dealt with it over the years.  I know there are those who consider depression an illness however I am not sure of it. I know that people need to understand what is going on but really an illness may be over simplifying it. There are illnesses like bipolar that bring on depression and can lead to suicide. Get help for yourself or someone that you know that has the symptoms.  Most of all call out to God when you go into a dark place. The world and life is not an easy to deal with at all times. God bless you and encourage your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment