Sunday, May 21, 2017

Thinking of You

 
When someone passes away I think of you. Not just at those times because my thoughts of you happen most of the time. Also I think of the person who has just died.

I think about the kind of person they were and their laugh along with their smile. I look forward to the day that I see them once again along with you. I ask that you look after them and be there friend even if you had not met in this life.

I look forward to the day that I can see all of my friends and those I consider family. In the meantime we all need to make an impact on other lives no matter how much or little we know them.

I tip my hand to you and love you with all my heart. Life is difficult however thinking of all my loved ones that are no longer here makes it easier.

Death is not the end of it all. We will spend hours, days and years together since the next life we will be together for eternity.

I don’t know how things go in heaven and whether you see us on the other side or not. If so keep us all in your mind. Thanks so much for being a part of my life. Though it has been a while the day we meet face to face once again will be joyous. Good bye for now love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment