Monday, May 29, 2017

Thank You





Although we have a three day weekend that we call Memorial Day today Monday May 29, 2017 is the day we observe it and thank you to all that serve our country to keep it safe.

John 15:13 says “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.  There is nothing more to our lives than love and those who do the ultimate sacrifice to keep us safe and allow us to continue in our freedoms again thank you.

Also want to thank those who are serving now for our country and people in many different ways. I know that everyone is willing to lay down their lives for those they love and many of you do that each day.

May God give you strength to make it through each day and allow his love to cover you. Let you know that God loves you even more than you realize. Psalm 23 says “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside still waters. He restoreth my soul; he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” What a great promise. I wish you all a great day along with peace. Thank you for your love and what you do every day of your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment