Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Be At Peace


                                             



Whenever anyone is asked the question what they like in the world they answer having peace. It does sound like a great idea however peace must start with us.

It is so hard to believe that a lot of people have lost relationships over politics especially the last Presidential Election.  I have never seen anything like it before. Whether you are a democrat or a republican or you voted for Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton losing a relationship over it is not worth it at all. The thing to do is agree to disagree.

I have seen friends post so much anti-Trump stuff on Facebook that I am tired of it. I have said so but it doesn’t mean that I am going to defriend them. I have let them know that reading about what they have posted is getting tiresome. The main reason in my opinion is that they are repeating the same thing over and over again. I have gotten the point they don’t like President Trump. The fact is he is President of the United States and that is not going to change these four years or possibly eight years so let it go. Since they haven’t listen to what I have said I have gone ahead and skip over those posts. Also I have blocked many of news stories as well. Oh by the way I didn’t vote for either Trump or Hilary Clinton.

I am sure there are a lot of other areas that people disagree on however I have chosen to have peace with my fellow man and for all of us to do so. My opinions are not as important as getting along with others. Also if my purpose in life is to encourage and edify people than giving my opinions have no room. Someone may ask me a question I may choose not to answer them. Really has no place in our relationship.

Anyway let peace on earth and let it begin with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment