Monday, June 5, 2017

Being Kind


I feel no matter what our purpose in life is it should begin with being kind. Actually I feel it is the first step to affirm and encourage others. In fact I would say being kind is the first step toward accomplishing them.

If we are being kind to others they will feel more comfortable to share their lives with us where we can give them hope and faith when necessary.  Also trust is a big issue for most people and we begin with kindness than they know that we can be trusted.

Another thing about being kind is that we can feel good about ourselves and our lives. If we act any other way than our lives don’t have the same meaning.

Besides being kind it is a good idea to have a smile on our faces. People that I meet where I don’t see a smile on their faces I wonder if they are kind at all. It doesn’t mean that I don’t interact with them because I am kind myself. I figure more kindness I do toward others than they will want to be kind back as well. Often a smile along with hello in a positive way helps my interaction with them. I almost always get a good response back from others.

I believe everything else will take care of itself if we share kindness. It doesn’t matter whether we have anything in common with the other person or not. Often most people just want to know that others care for them. I know that I certainly do for sure. So I look forward to showing kindness today while I meet others. Throwing in humor doesn’t hurt either. May you be blessed this week while you continue to spread your purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment