Saturday, July 1, 2017

Believe!


Here in the United States of America we will be celebrating our Independence on July 4 while Canada is celebrating their nation’s 150th anniversary today July 1.

Although our governments are not run the same way we do believe in much of the same things. We believe that all have the rights of freedom.

Over the years a lot of people lost their lives not only gaining independence but continuing to have the freedoms today. We thank all the people that gave their lives and those today who serve our countries to keep it this way.

I know to there are those who live among us that want us to give up our freedoms however we still believe in  the rights of all. I am sorry for those of you who may live where you have no rights and I believe that someday you will have the same rights that I have.

Believing is like faith. You believe in what you don’t see and the impossible. I believe in the greater good. I believe that all men and women can have love in their lives.

What I am disappointed in are those who have an agenda in their own ways.  Those who speak for their rights when they already have them where I speak up for those who feel that they are lower because of the color of their skin or those who are being abused and bullied. I speak up for those who feel that they will lose their rights of freedom to practice their religion. We all have the freedom to practice whatever religion we want to. Being a Christian I feel there are those who don’t want me to practice what I believe in because they may be offended.  What are they afraid of?

Believe in freedom and the rights of all. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment