Friday, June 30, 2017

Oh Canada!





 On Saturday July 1 is Canada Day. They are celebrating their 150th anniversary.  My mother was born and raised in Alberta. She went to University of Alberta and worked for the Canadian government during World War 2 before coming to USA so her side of the family are Canadians so besides being an American I feel Canada part of my family too.

When I was twelve years old our family set on a summer vacation that none of us would ever forget. I wrote early on this blog about our time traveling throughout Canada on this trip. For you to read here are the links to our story that I titled the Three Musketeers



 

Enjoy this story and hail to Canada and the 150th anniversary. Oh by the way in twelve days I will be heading to Canada to visit some relatives for relaxation so you may not here from me for a few days however I will update you how things went.  Until then I have some more writing and you have some more reading.   


No comments:

Post a Comment