Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Looking Forward to Travel





  Next Wednesday I will be off to travel up to British Columbia. I am not sure how long I will be gone for. It will be around a couple weeks.

I will be visiting a couple cousins and family up there. It has been four years since the last time I was there. That trip was for a family wedding while this time to see them and enjoy myself.

I will not be taking a computer however I may have access to one either at a motel or at my cousins so I will probably be off the grid some days.

I will be writing in my journal time to time and will pass on my notes when I can and when I get back for sure. It is very beautiful in those parts of British Columbia. Definitely out in the wilderness that is for sure. I would not be surprised if I see more animals than humans when I go out for my daily walks.

A few days ago when I was out walking on the Cushman Trail in Gig Harbor, Washington I saw a couple rabbits along with some birds. It made me think that I was in Alice in Wonderland and I see her pop out at some point. Who knows reality can happen in the middle of fantasy.

Yes I will be continuing writing up to the time that I leave. It will take two days for me to arrive at my destination. It takes thirteen and half hours to drive without any stops so I would say sixteen hours or more with the stops included.

I know the first day be stopping at Smoking Point rest stop near Marysville, Washington. The second stop will be at Sumas, Washington where I will be crossing the border into Canada. Have at least a third stop if not a fourth one or more before spending the night Kamloops, British Columbia. The second day I will make at least three stops before my destination at Rose Lake, B.C.

I will be taking my camera as well so I will be taking some pictures on the way there and back along with some family photos. I plan to make another trip there again in the next couple years. Until next time I hope that you enjoy your travels.  


No comments:

Post a Comment