Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Reality TV


Not often do I want to write about television or some other subjects but it is about life. I am not sure why people want to watch what I would call trash or the name the networks call reality television.

I am sure most people realize that reality television is not reality at all. In fact it is the complete opposite however I am sure there are those who may think of it as reality and others who watch it for entertainment. I believe that reality television is not entertainment at all or innocent if you think that way as well. I believe that reality television is truly evil. Many people have had their lives ruined by these shows. Those who are on the programs and those who watch them; if you know anyone or you watch them yourselves I would ask you to stop watching them. I am sure the networks would cancel the shows if people stopped watching them. They are a waste of time along with having no true value to them along with wreaking lives.

Children especially can get hooked to shows like these. They may believe this is what life is like or should be like. Even the most innocent of these shows are still evil in my mind. I am sure there are other programs that can be entertaining.  I don’t want you or those close to you to have their lives ruined by these shows. All I have to say about this. Until next time have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment