Saturday, August 26, 2017

What Should I Write About?


I have to say that a lot has gotten in mind the last twenty-four hours. Usually I know exactly what I want to write about however this time not so much which is Ok because I think in the long run it is good.

I hope that you have plans for a good weekend. Here in Western Washington we continue to have good weather and I find it good news because the temperatures are in the 70s. I have to say just right for me. We haven’t had much rain since June. We broke a record that the previous time without rain was fifty-one days and now the new record is fifty-five. I have to say what ended the new record wasn’t much but any rain counts as long as it is measurable.

Tonight I plan go to my favorite coffee shop because they will have live music and one of my friends will be playing. I went last Saturday night because I had friends who played as well. I had heard them play several times before however my friend tonight I haven’t heard play before so I look forward to hearing how good he is.

Whenever possible I recommend going to hear live music no matter how big a venue it is or isn’t. I enjoy closing my eyes on occasion to hear the music. I believe music is one of the greatest things we can do or listen to in our lives.

OK what else do I want to mention now. Well when it comes to life because this is what my intention is with this blog is to talk about life and encourage everyone to be best they can be and to live a life of purpose. I can admit not always an easy thing to do.

I met a young man at the coffee shop the other day that I have seen a few times. He asked how I was doing and I replied pretty well. He asked me what my plans were for the day. I mentioned that I was going to doctor for blood work to see how my level was because of blood clotting. He asked me if he could pray for me that I would be healed. I said yes of course. After his prayer I asked him if anything I could pray for him. He said that his sixteen year old sister was having problems with depression and eating disorder. Also he asked me if I believed in generation curses and I said that I did. So I prayed for his sister. It will be interesting to find out she is doing the next time I see him. Oh yes my blood level was right where it should be. Last week it was a bit high and sometimes it gets low too.

Anyway I will leave it at this now. Enjoy the weekend by having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment