Thursday, September 14, 2017

Enjoy Time




Although I write about serious subjects concerning pressing on in the end it is about enjoying time. We only live on earth for a short period of time so we must have a good time along the way.

With my sister here now for a few days and my brother coming on Friday we will be having some good times together. It is nice to catch up on life we can’t get over the phone or through email or social networking.

What makes for fun is doing thing spontaneous or making plans. Right now we have started making plans however I am spontaneous will be coming along as well.

Today we have a few plans however whatever else happens will be spontaneous. Friday my brother arrives so whatever happens the rest of that day will be spontaneous. On Saturday we have planned go to the Hoh River Rain Forest on the Olympic Peninsula. It is about a four hour drive each way so we will have a long day for sure. It has been a while for all of us since last being there so it will be like a new experience in many ways. The plan is head south on interstate 5 to Olympia and then off on highway 12 until we reach highway 101. When we reach 101 that is where we will be going along the Washington coast until we go inward to the Hoh River. We will return going through Forks and Port Angeles Washington. Before Port Angeles is Lake Crescent. It is a beautiful lake and one of my friends calls it her favorite lake. So basically we will be going in a circle.

I will be taking my camera so when we stop I will try to take some pictures to show. We will be stopping a few times before getting to the Hoh River and the way back too. It will be a long day for sure however it will be exciting to. I told mother it will be our test drive for going up to British Columbia.

So I recommend making plans for trips and at the same time do something spontaneous as well. Nothing like surprising yourself and this is really true after going through some tough times. Until next time have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment