Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Family Coming to Town


On Wednesday my sister Barb will be coming to town for a few days while my brother Jack will arrive on Friday. I don’t get a chance to see either one very often though I do talk on the phone frequently especially with Jack.


                                            Sister Barb above
 
Nephew Danny and brother Jack    
 
I believe that I am blessed to have a good sister and brother. My older brother Dick has been gone for a while just like our Father. We are blessed that Mother is still around and she turns ninety-seven next Monday. A major reason that they are both coming however they would be anyway.

I know that not everyone has a good family so that is what makes it a real blessing. I have cousins that are very good as well. In the same way I don’t see them that often as well though I do know they care and love me too.

In July Mother and I were planning to see my cousins Christy and Susan however the wild fires didn’t allow us to go. Now we have plans to go in a couple weeks. So you may not hear from me for a few days. It takes two days to travel both ways along with the time being there. I won’t be taking a computer with me however I may get in some internet at a motel on the way. Also up in where they live don’t have cell phone service though internet is available. So I may have a few days off as I say but I will update and let you know how things went. It will be a pleasure to spend time with my brother and sister along with my cousins. It is great to have family that we feel special too along with friends. Most days I feel fortunate to have good friends as well. Important we count our blessings especially all the people around us that we can encourage and be encouraged by. I pray that you are able to feel the same way as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment