Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Putting On


You may be wondering what I am going to say because of the title. Well I am not talking about clothes if that is what you’re thinking.

Anyway I am here about putting off our old self. The person that others have said we have been for years whether that is positive or negative. So now you are to put on the new self. The person you were meant to be in the beginning.

I know that I have mentioned before and I will continue probably over and over again until it sinks in. Not only about you but about me as well; more and more of late I am discovering who I was meant to be. I am not sure whether I am there yet however I am getting closer each day.

So we must put on the new self or may be the old self we were meant to be at the beginning. I figure this happens one step at a time each day. We should look at taking some time each day and wait on or better yet meditating in our minds where we are going. I hope this makes sense to us all.

In the end putting on our self means not only discovering who we truly are that others will find out more about us as well; actually we should listen to others when they are talking to us. They probably have more insight into who we really are than we do. These are people that are close to us that have known us for a while. I am sure in the end we will be surprised and we will love the person we truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment