Monday, October 2, 2017

Having a Good Time




I believe that there is nothing better than having a good time. I am sure if you have read my posts before you realize that.

Encouraging others is what I find to be the best part of having a good time. This morning I chatted with a couple young ladies on line who are both single mothers. They both told me that they have a child which isn’t easy on your own that is for sure but they are put down for being single mothers. I let them know that they do have a lot to offer and they will find the right man for them and their children. I didn’t quite expect that when I started chatting with them but it made my day as well as theirs. It is amazing how lonely people can be especially those who are single.

At church last night I was talking with a fellow single man and he told me even at the best of times it is not easy to be single and I agree. At church especially there are so many married families often the singles are overlooked.

Remember to have a good time whatever that you are doing in life. Another thing keep smiling. It helps us all out too. Until next time many blessings to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment