Sunday, November 5, 2017

Add an Hour





For many of us Sunday became daylight savings time so the clocks were turned back an hour so we add an hour to our day.

For some of us that means we got an extra hour of sleep while others did an extra hour of whatever they like doing on Sunday’s. Whatever the case having an extra hour sounds pretty good until March or April when we lose the hour once again.

I am sure many use the extra hour the same way every year. Personally for me it changes every year. I have had years where I had an extra hour of sleep while other years I do an extra hour of something or maybe just sit there and do nothing. LOL

A constructive way to spend the hour is to think about what you want to do for the next six months or longer. Make it a planning session or plan your next vacation. Those who have trouble getting sleep on a regular basis can use the extra sleep I am sure. I often feel worse when I get to much sleep but that’s me though. Everyone has an inward clock that works different than others.

So anyway whatever you decide to use the extra hour have a good time at it as well. Wish everyone well and a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment