Thursday, November 16, 2017

Struggles


We all go through struggles some are larger than others. We all must look into the struggles we have. They can be small or large and how someone deals with them can be a difference as well.

We can make a small struggle seem like a large one while a large struggle feel as a small one. This can depend on our attitude as well and how we deal with them.

We have to realize that struggling is part of life and how we do handle them will either give us a good life or a bad one. Depending on the struggle we may need to ask for help whether from a professional or a friend. The size of the struggle could depend which to choose from. I personally would look for a friend first that has been through the same struggle that you have and if things continue to happen they may know someone professionally that can help.

Another option would be to press on knowing that you will make it through the struggle. This would be a struggle that is small or new. The important thing is not to allow it to fester and become larger. Along with pressing on would be to find those that you know that are into prayer especially those who may belong to your church. What you are struggling with could be known as a stronghold in your life and prayer is a way to get rid of it. May not be the total answer however a way to continue to get rid of the struggle. I know because that is what I have been going through myself lately. I know what the stronghold is and though have weakened itself I still struggle. At least I know the stronghold and I can work on my own to get rid of it all together in the near future. Also I have prayer partners that I can go to for more assistance as well.

So whatever you are struggle with know that there are those that can help you. The important thing is to let do so. If you know the struggle your dealing with I would look at reading about it as well. You may find additional ways to cope. Again remember we are all dealing with struggles because none of us is perfect. May peace be with you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment