Friday, December 29, 2017

Countdown






Including today we have three days remaining in 2017. I know that there are those who are really into the New Year thing. I have to admit that I am not really myself. I guess if I were in a relationship likely would be more open to it though staying home with that person would be my ideal.

My thought or maybe it is an opinion most that go out to celebrate bringing in the new year it is a good excuse to party and drink. The party part I don’t have a problem with it is the drinking part. I don’t want to be where there is a lot of drinking however that is me. I think a lot of people believe you can’t have a party without drinking which I don’t think is true. If I go to a party and alcohol is available I will have one drink only. I think it is OK that people drink but don’t get drunk. One thing for sure don’t drive. Also I would never stay out late. I would go home as soon as the New Year happens. The reason is so many terrible things happen in the early hours and I would prefer avoiding them.

Whatever you are doing to close out the year be sure to have a good time however be safe at the same time. Make sure you are focused on your goals for the year ahead. Continue making your plans and enjoy those you are with. Our purposes in life should be the goal ahead for us. For me the goal is to know God better and do what he wants me to do. Like my theme for the coming year “Let’s do it”.  I will continue though with pressing on as well. Peace be with you and call everything joy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment