Monday, December 11, 2017

Hold Your Temper





We all have life issues that we have to deal with and many have to with anger. I feel blessed that most of the time I don’t have to deal with anger and I not having a temper. Once in a while I do get upset and let my tongue loose for a moment than I am back to my regular self. For me this might happen once a year which I feel that I don’t have to deal with a problem.

For those of you who may deal with anger and have a temper I would look to find someone that can help you out. I know that there are those will give excuses like “well my father had a temper and so did his father so I inherited it.”  We have all inherited things from our fathers whether good or bad however it is not an excuse to have it not taken care of.

I am sure that you have seen others that are not able to control their anger and they can get into a lot of trouble over it. For some they may even end up in jail because they hurt someone really bad. It is possible that you have been lucky so far that nothing has happened to cause any consequences when you lose your temper. So it is important to get help before consequences happen. You don’t want to hurt someone especially a spouse or your children.  Even if you don’t hurt them physically I am sure you have emotionally and if it continues you could lose your family.

If you know someone with a temper I would confront them about their problem. If they are bigger physically than you and you’re not sure how they would react I would take a friend that knows them as well and go together. You can save a life this way.

It is important that we help those who are need regardless of their problems. I certainly know that I would like to have friends that care enough to help me out. This shows love in the right way. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment