Saturday, December 23, 2017

Patience





In life something we all have to work on is patience. This is especially true this time of the year when family and friends get together.

Often we can feel impatient with others. This is especially with those who we may have some disagreements with. Also this is really true when going shopping and there are a lot of other people doing the same thing. We have to be patient that our turn will happen.

Like many other things in our lives it may take many years if not our whole life to be patient. I am sure those who are patient can tell us stories how they got that way. Other words the road I am sure was rocky and many times went flat.

Most of the time I am patient but I do catch myself once in a while where I still know that I have a ways to go in that department. Like most of us we will fall down and have to get ourselves back up again. The important thing is that we realize this is a short coming in our lives and we want to make it better.

So while we work on becoming more patient let us enjoy this great and marvelous holiday season. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment