Friday, December 15, 2017

What’s Up


I figure it is important not to always be serious here. I know that my posts are meant to be encouraging but I don’t want to always be serious either.

I hope that you are all doing very well and the posts that you are reading are encouraging you and your family. I feel it is important that we are always looking to become the person God has designed us to be and the one that knows his or hers purpose and destiny. Regardless of what is happening in our lives it is important to press on.

In the end though it is important not to lose ourselves in our purpose and destiny; often people can forget themselves because they are focusing so much on the purpose and destiny. I know it is easy to do so however we still have to enjoy this life we have been given.  I know for me using humor is an important part of my life. Of course our purpose and destiny plays a major role in what we enjoy as well.

Want you all to have a wonderful weekend and I hope the holiday season is bright for you and your family. Peace and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment