Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Get Back To It


Since it had been at least six weeks that I had last taken my last morning walk I decided that the first day of the new year was a good time to do it. The reason was that I sprained my ankle severely and I have been going through physical therapy for the last three weeks.

I can still feel the wound however I feel good when I am walking. I go through therapy twice a week and do stretches every day.  First thing in the morning I massage around the ankle and the wound. This is when I feel the pain however it is real good to do. I will walk again this morning to see how it feels once again. I was walking forty minutes every day however yesterday I started at thirty minutes figure to work my way back to full strength. Nice was that I had no after affects for the rest of the day.

How should we see this when it comes to our everyday life? I figure when we fall of the horse it is important to get back on as soon as we can. We all make mistakes in life however we have to realize that we can’t just feel sorry for ourselves. Admit the mistake and move on. This has to do with our relationships with others well as other things like me tripping and falling on my ankle. Though the ankle is weak and I continue working on building it up we have to do that with the rest of our lives. I am glad that something like this happen to learn from.

Everyday should be a fresh start for us but a new year is a good way to begin using the fresh start. This way we can be all what we are meant to be. Peace and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment