Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year


Welcome to 2018.

We will have to see how the year will go by. 2017 the theme was to press on and this year will be let’s do it. This means whatever your purpose and destiny should be going forward. Other words let’s do what we are called to do. Often circumstances can get in the way of us doing what we are meant to do. Now we must do these things no matter what else is happening. Let you know that I am no different than anyone else. I often let other things get in the way as well. I believe to that is the lack of belief in myself as well.

What do we need to do then. The answer is to decide and choose the best way to go. This is not for us but for those of us that we share our lives with. Remember our lives don’t just belong to us but those we spend our time with. Often I know people who see my actions and tell me what an example I am to them. This is the same thing I have heard from some of you who have commented on my posts. What I hope to do this year is to go places nearby to where I live. I like to know more about these places and share them with you. Also I like to visit other coffee shops in the area besides the one I go to on a regular basis. I want to meet other people that I haven’t up to this point or even people I know but don’t see as often.

 I think it is important for us to expand our horizons as well. In the same way that I want to expand what I am writing as well. I want to learn more of my gifts and how to use them in a greater way. Another thing I would like to do is meet people of all ages where I can listen and know what struggles they may be going through or where I can learn from their strengths as well. We can all become better people because of what we learn from others. As a child I spent a lot of time talking and not really listening. Now I want to listen to others that will help them and make me a better person as well. My encouragement is that you take this year and make it your own. Let your life have more meaning than ever before. I want us to be excited to know what this year can be like. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment