Monday, January 22, 2018

Happiness


I am sure we all wish happiness happened all the time in our lives however we know that doesn’t happen no matter how hard we try.

My brother Jack was visiting over the weekend from out of town and has a business meeting in Seattle today. It was really good to see him. We talked and laughed over many things. For him it was a release because there is a circumstance back home that is family is going through concerning health. Yes laughter is a good release when you’re stressing out. It is like going to a funeral there is a good release when stories are being told about the deceased and everyone is laughing. At least for a few minutes you don’t have to be in mourning and having good thoughts.

Happiness can be different for each of us. Our families and friends can give us happiness or reading a good book or watching our favorite television shows. For those who are retired in the winter time going south so you don’t have to deal with so much rain or snow and coldness can bring happiness. A different location that helps you get out of the normal routine can bring happiness.

I am sure we all search for happiness on a regular basis though we may not always call it that. We can be happy even when the circumstances don’t show we should be. For me being around people whether they are family, friends, acquaintances or even a stranger I have met for the first time makes me happy.  I enjoy talking so whoever will listen to me makes me happy. Also I enjoy what they have to say as well. So let us enjoy happiness even when it should be  not normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment