Saturday, January 20, 2018

Wise?


I figure in these days we all need to be wiser than we ever have been for so many reasons. I have mentioned this in different forms on this blog. Being wise doesn’t mean you have to be different than you have been just think things out and be smart about. Of course everyone has their own opinion what smart is as well just like truth. It is important to be careful because there are so many out in the world that knows how to speak with persuasive words.  The most important thing though is to find out the motive behind the words. Also are they speaking in one way to some people and another way to others. If they sound not trustworthy when you hear them the first time you are probably got the right answer. I would look into their past or find people that have known them. People can change however it is still important to be careful and wise.

I am amazed by saying all this because growing up I never had the idea that I would be wise. I am not saying that I am among the smartest cookies on the shelf but the older I am getting the more I feel the more knowledge that I am receiving. I would have had no idea that I be writing a blog now. Of course there were no blogs back in the day but I am sure you know what I am saying. At five years old I only started speaking English because of a hearing problem. Throughout elementary school just trying to read was a challenge along with knowing how to spell and writing correct sentences. High school I took a speed reading class in summer school. Before taking the class I was still reading at the fifth grade level. After the class which was only a few weeks I was able to read at twelfth grade and now college level. Whatever is your story time can change things for the better I know by experience. Before I make any decision I think things over first. I believe it is a good policy for us all. So being wise is a good thing and by the way you can still laugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment