Sunday, February 11, 2018

A Thinking Man




I don’t want to spend a lot of time thinking however I realize though that I am a thinking man and it is part of the package it sounds like.

I want to think positive because so much out there is negative. I know people who listen to talk radio on a regular basis whether it is conservative or liberal. I don’t think that is good for anyone to spend a lot of time that way because so much negativity can happen. One side will talk bad about the other side which I don’t think is good for anyone. It is important to hear all sides and come up with your own way of thinking. I am sure most here have an idea which side I lean toward without even saying anything. I do listen to a little sports radio because I am interested in sports however often the stations repeat things over and over again so at that point I start listening to music.

Much of what I think about is to encourage others with positive approach. Our world is full of a lot of negativity so I try to stay away from it. I was talking with a friend yesterday at my local coffee shop who said that she doesn’t watch the Olympics because of politics. Yes there is politics and cheating as part of the Olympics but it is sad not to watch because of it. I enjoy all types of sports and the Olympics have those sports that are not covered except every four years so why spoil the entertainment of it because of the politics and cheating. Enjoy the Olympics for what is the best part of it and if we don’t watch something on television because of political issues than we lose out on the fun of it. Of course this is my opinion you can do whatever you want for that matter.

So enjoy your day while I get back to thinking especially about you reading my blog. It always makes my day to know that you are taking the time to read this so I will spend some of the time thinking what I will write about next. Peace and joy in your life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment