Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Evolve


Over time we all evolve and change our lives. This is different than evolution that I don’t believe in. I believe what the Bible says when comes to creation.

Yes our lives evolve over time and we make changes in the process. This same goes for my blog and what I write in it. I hope for it to become better over time just as we should. Monday I made the next step by creating some websites. You can come to this blog in the same way you have or through two websites. The sites are www.lookatlifepurpose.com or www.herbnightingale.com. The first one is more direct however they can both be used. I have already created a webpage for herbnightingale.com and I will do in time for lookatlifepurpose.com as well. I hope both to be very friendly for those who want to read my blog. Also be easier for you to give to your friends to be able to get to the site as well.

This is the whole thing for us to evolve and become better people in the long run. We can be the person we desire to be and to help others to discover their purpose in life. We can become more natural when it comes to being a mentor for others.

I look forward to the years ahead where I can help to whatever degree that I do for others becoming who they were meant to be when they were born. We have obstacles and sins that get in our way not to be able to meet our purpose however with determination, faith and grace we can be that person we were created to be. It is more than having a positive attitude it is taking the action and pressing on to be that person. Sometimes it is just waking up and seeing things in a new exciting perspective.

Let your life purpose be the avenue to have a great meaning to your life. Remember that you have people that you can lean on when the time gets tough. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment