Friday, February 23, 2018

Looking Up


It is always good to look up. This is a positive approach in life. We can look up when it comes to how we act or think or other ways as well.

I find when I look up while I go walking I see things that I haven’t seen before. The interesting thing is seeing birds fly or the formation of clouds. It is amazing how clouds can look one day and different on another day. I am able to see planes fly by as well. Here in the Gig Harbor area we have a small airport so different kinds of small planes and they are approaching to land there. Also there are Air Force planes as well since the distance to McChord Air Force base isn’t far off as well. I can see planes that have come from Sea-Tac Airport heading south. A couple weeks ago I saw a helicopter too.

On Wednesday when I took my mother for a doctor’s appointment I looked up and the sun was shining in a manner I don’t recall seeing before either. The clouds were dark but the sun peaked its head out. Actually the sun made different moves which I found interesting as well. I believe it had to do with the moving of those clouds. Even for a moment the sun shined really bright and then back to what it had been doing.

When we look up our lives can change. It is such a beautiful sight for sure. Just like today it will be different than tomorrow. This can show our purpose in our lives as well. All we have to do is keep watching and hearing at the same time.

So look up and your life could change forever. We won’t ever know unless we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment